Whether you are about to move to a brand new facility, retrofit an existing building, renovate or expand a laboratory, or replace outdated furniture, WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS can help you accomplish more than you ever imagined.
We are workspace integration experts. We design and equip laboratories that encourage creativity and enhance productivity. We offer furnishings and systems that are functional, flexible and beautiful, and solutions that are affordable.
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS designs customized workspaces for the laboratory. These designs are engineered specifically to meet your exact laboratory requirements.
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS delivers work environments that are highly functional, visually pleasing and ergonomically correct for the entire staff. We enable our clients and their people to concentrate on addressing their core business challenges, by allowing us the opportunity to manage the time consuming tasks associated with these "non-core" business details.
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS is a team of expert professionals and managers with 50 plus years of experience in laboratory design and furnishings, ready to manage functions such as: planning, design, finish-out, facility improvements, space expansion or compression, planned renovations and furniture selection and installation.
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS philosophy is to work closely with our clients to ensure that each laboratory project is managed and delivered cost effectively and on schedule. We make sure that everyone involved is appraised and informed, including outside companies and internal resources
- Laboratory Space planning
- Laboratory Design
- Laboratory Furniture Selection
- Laboratory Furniture Installation
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS will design and deliver innovative solutions to our clients' laboratory workspace requirements. We are committed to supporting our clients' objectives by enhancing the performance and quality of their entire workspace environment.
Being an integrated laboratory furniture consultant allows us to represent the very best quality laboratory furniture manufactured. We utilize a variety of resources to organize your laboratory environment at extremely competitive prices.
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS consultants are workspace environment experts. We design, organize, equip and mange laboratory environments that enhance productivity. We offer furnishings and systems that are functional, flexible and beautiful, and solutions that are affordable.
WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS proudly presents Isolator Fume Hoods from Jamestown Metal Products. The Isolator Fume Hoods combine the newest innovations in the fume hood design with accepted architectural practices to achieve the most unique approach to fume containment in the world. Many of the Isolator Fume Hood standard features can not be found on other fume hoods, but the Isolator's most outstanding attribute is unsurpassed safety by providing unsurpassed containment. Jamestown Metal Products is also the premier manufacturer of specialty and oversized fume hoods. Describe your requirements and WorkSpace-INNOVATIONS will maximize your laboratory.
A sample of installations on which our consultants participated:
- Belle Bonfils Memorial Blood Center, Denver, CO
- Cobe Laboratories, Denver, CO
- Collin County Animal Control Facility, Mckinney, TX
- Commanche Peak-TU Electric, Glen Rose, TX
- Covance Laboratory, Corpus Christi, TX
- Dallas Fire Station # 38, Dallas, TX
- Edwards AFB Hospital, San Jose, CA
- Faith Community Hospital, Jacksboro, TX
- Harris Methodist Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Holloman AFB Hospital, Alamogordo, NM
- Irving Police Department Crime Laboratory, Irving, TX
- Kelly AFB - OC/ALCF, San Antonio, TX
- Kelly AFB - Special Weapons Laboratories, San Antonio, TX
- Macdermid Offshore Solutions Laboratory, Pasadena, TX
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Replacement Hospital, Sugar Land, TX
- NASA - Environmental Analytical Laboratories, Houston, TX
- NASA - B31-R243 Laboratory, Houston, TX
- NASA - B31-R2004 Laboratory, Houston, TX
- Seton Medical Center, Austin, TX
- St. Anthony's Hospital, Amarillo, TX
- St. Joseph Medical Center, Reading, PA
- St. Mary's Hospital, Lubbock, TX
- Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- Tulsa Memorial Hospital, Tulsa, OK
- University Of North Texas Research Laboratory, Denton, TX
- U.S. Geological Survey Laboratories, Lakewood, CO
- USAF Academy Hospital, Colorado Springs, CO
2111 E. Beltline Road #102C
Richardson, Texas 75081